To support its resellers, partners, and customers, Epson hosts a series of virtual events for its SureColor wide-format printers. The ongoing interactive events provide overviews on Epson’s technology, insight on applications, and advancements in printing.
“Epson has always been committed to supporting our partners and customers with the printing technology and support and resources that make their jobs easier,” says Reed Hecht, group product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America, Inc. “As today’s printing leaders navigate evolving printing market segments and work to expand their businesses and profits in today’s environment, these webinars and trainings will provide tips and insight from our knowledgeable product teams on important applications, technical details, and how the latest technology can boost productivity, lower operating costs and expand portfolios.”
The virtual events allow customers to interact with Epson and industry experts directly, ask questions live, and view products and their features. Initial events cover Epson’s direct-to-garment, dye-sublimation, and resin and UV signage solutions.
The company plans to add more events for its photo, graphic, and solvent wide-format printers.
Each event takes place at 10 a.m. PT. The schedule is as follows:
- Wednesday, May 26: R-Series Application Series – From color consistency to print length consistency, Epson experts provide key insights into growing an adhesive vinyl business.
- Wednesday, June 2: V7000 Application Overview – Epson’s product management team will look at the SureColor V7000 UV flatbed printer and its capabilities when printing corrugated substrates for outdoor signage.
- Tuesday, June 8: Choosing the Right DTG Solution – Learn how to identify the features and capabilities of the “right” print solution that will help your business now and in the future.
- Wednesday, June 9: R-Series Technical Deep Dive – The Epson team will go “under the hood” of the SureColor R-Series and dive into their capabilities.
- Tuesday, June 15: SureColor F10070-Series Overview – Learn how the new SureColor F10070 and F10070H industrial dye-sublimation printers can boost productivity and lower operating costs.
- Wednesday, June 23: SureColor V7000 Overview – The Epson team will cover key innovations in the SureColor V7000 UV flatbed printer, including productivity, print quality, and multi-layer printing.
Find more information on these events at www.epson.com/SureColorEvents.