With all the options for engraving, when is the right time to sandcarve a product? In this video, Darin Jones of IKONICS Imaging goes over several options, whether you want to create inside or outside products.
The main takeaways:
- Sandcarving allows you to get more depth on products.
- The deeper the depth, the higher the perceived value.
- Items to sandcarve include glass vases, ceramic mugs, and wine bottles.
- Apply sandcarving to intricate, small, and irregular objects, such as ornaments and eggs.
- Customize large items like architectural walls and donor walls with sandcarving.