In the November issue of GRAPHICS PRO, set to mail and hit a screen near you on Oct. 25, print and graphics professionals cover laser engraving cork coasters, dye-sub printing on textiles, steps for applying wall graphics, and much more. Plus, don’t miss the Laser Engraving Report!
Here’s a first look at what you’ll find exclusively in GRAPHICS PRO November.
Laser Engraving Coasters
Amy Dallman, Epilog Laser
- “Not only are cork coasters a profitable product offering for engraving shops, but they are also readily available in all kinds of shapes and sizes through a variety of sellers, including laserable material manufacturers and craft/hobby stores.”
- “In this how-to project, we’ll walk you through the steps of customizing cork coasters. Whether you’re doing one or 100, the process is, by and large, the same.”
Textile Dye-Sublimation Printing Comes Into its Own
Paula Aven Gladych
- “Dye-sublimation printing is very versatile and can be used for soft signage, apparel, home decor, and promotional items.”
- “For print shops new to dye-sublimation, the process is much simpler than it used to be. When deciding to enter this market, it is essential for a shop’s staff to understand each machine’s full benefits, uses, and capabilities to help them meet increased demand.”
Panel by Panel: 3 Steps to Apply Wall Graphics
Malcolm Gieske, IDWraps.com
- “As always, we want to be sure that our graphics are the correct size. Check the actual wall measurements against the printed dimensions. Customer-supplied dimensions are always suspect for error.”
- “This process will vary with experience and material selection, and you’ll establish your own problem-solving/efficiency improvement techniques.”
Find these articles, plus much more, in GRAPHICS PRO November.