Mutoh hosts a five-day color management webinar on Feb. 15-19 for those interested in understanding how to handle printing and RIP software and bad customer files.
In the webinar series, Mutoh showcases three methods to get better color matching and better prints. The session is open to users of any printer or design software and will help those struggling with:
- Color prints not matching their monitor
- One RIP software printing different colors than another
- Images in Adobe products not matching those in FlexiSIGN or SignLAB
Being in control of color, from monitor to printer, is critical for wrap design, banners with corporate brand colors, and even mug or T-shirt design. Attendees can expect to learn about:
- Matching color from a monitor, from software to software, or from RIP to RIP
- Measuring the color and making that happen in the software and printer
- Getting close to spot colors, like Pantones
- Working with bad customer files
On the final day, attendees will see a real application designed and printed using the tools learned from the previous four days.
For those that cannot attend the full event, all webinars will be recorded and available to registrants.