LexJet, a provider of solutions to the digital printing market, hosts The Click & Print Event for those in the graphics industry looking to expand their photography knowledge. The virtual, interactive, and educational experience is for photographers of any level. Slated for March 29 to April 2, the virtual trade show is sponsored by Canon and focuses on educating photographers on everything from capture to edit to print.
Keynote speakers and presentations include:
- Clay Blackmore: Get Moving! How Video Can Grow Your Photography Business
- Gary Hughes: Model Behavior: The Best Ways to Photograph People
- Bob Davis: Great Images in a Flash: Techniques to Master Off-Camera Flash
- Jeff Bowman: It’s More Than Just Funny Videos: How Social Media Can Grow Your Photography Business
- Eddie Tapp: Finding Light in the Darkness
- Joel Grimes: The Best of Both Worlds: Combining Digital Technology with Classic Photography Techniques
There will be live Q&A sessions with each of the keynote speakers, bonus content, and a photography competition. Submit an entry for the Click & Win Image Awards here.
Register for the virtual event here.