The International Brotherhood of Wrappers (IBOW) hosts online vehicle wrap classes throughout December. Beginning Dec. 9, each class will run for two weeks.
Dec. 9 and 16 (noon-2 p.m. ET)
The class will cover topics such as:
- Color management/settings
- Using templates for wrap design
- Understanding scaling
- How to set appropriate bleeds
- Understanding “advertising at a glance”
- How to use layer masks
- Designing with plug-ins and filters (Photoshop)
- Understanding the use of bevels, drop shadows, etc.
- File set-up for print production & RIP
The registration fee for each course is $300. Register here.