Together with the International Sign Association (ISA), Daktronics hosts Understanding EMCs: Mastering the Technical & Regulatory Challenges of Digital Signage on Thursday, Jan. 21 at 2 p.m. ET.
In the session, attendees learn about key technical issues limiting their ability to keep customers satisfied and comply with municipal, state, and federal regulations and permitting requirements. Topics covered include:
- Accurately measuring EMC brightness
- Calculating and converting device settings to field measured illuminance levels
- Adjusting an EMC if notified about wireless interference
- Complying with current regulations
- Newly released model ordinances
- State DOT regulations and controls
- Regulatory resources demonstrating EMC & digital billboard safety to drivers
Hosts include Ron Koerner, product manager, Daktronics; Brett Wendler, VP of design and development, Daktronics; Jason Boeve, regulatory compliance, Daktronics; and Kenny Peskin, director, industry programs, ISA.
The cost is $35 for non-ISA members and free to members.