Stahls’, a manufacturer of heat printing equipment and supplies, announces the winners of its quarterly heat press scholarship giveaway. The scholarship intends to help springboard people into the business of printing T-shirts through the Stahl Family Small Business Scholarship Fund.
Selected winners receive an A2Z swing-away heat press, a startup package, and coaching sessions. The winners are assigned a personal mentor and receive at least six personalized training classes from Stahls’ experts. This year’s goal is to give away 21 heat presses to qualified winners. Fifteen have been given away so far.
Q3 winners include:
- Jessica Pretty, Daring’s Deserved in Cedartown, Georgia.
- Ciara Smack, Cute Creations by Ciara in Frederica, Delaware.
- Shane Hickey, SH Creative in Churchville, Pennsylvania.
- Traci Williams, StellHER Curves in Lathrup Village, Michigan.
- Brandon Blackmon, Ballers World Order in Birmingham, Alabama.
Six more presses will be given away in 2021. Find out how to enter the scholarship here.