Wednesday, Dec. 2, is the last day to access Decorated Apparel Day on-demand. This online educational session is designed to bring you up to speed on direct-to-garment (DTG) printing, heat transfers, sublimation, rhinestones, screen printing, embroidery, and choosing the right apparel for the project.
Check out the sponsor exhibits and a full slate of educational video presentations, including the popular panel discussion Apparel Decoration: From A to T! with industry experts. Click here to register for free.
On-demand presentations available until Dec. 2 include:
- Print-On-Demand Efficiency and Scalability with Kornit DTG: Solutions for Every Business Size
- Myths vs. Realities in Heat Transfer
- Learn How to Earn More from Your Existing Customers
- Apparel Decoration from Head to Toe
- All You Need is a Heat Press!
- Get to Know SanMar and the Decorator and Digital Solutions Team
- Lasers are in Fashion: Creating Custom Decorated Apparel with Your Epilog
- Decorated Apparel Day with Hirsch Solutions
- Go Digital & Scale with DTG Print Technology
- Print. Process. Profit.
- Expand Your Decorated Apparel Business with the Latest Technology in DTG and Dye-Sublimation
- Getting Around Licensed Printing
- Navigating Your Financing Options in Any Climate
- Let’s Talk About Decorated Headwear as a Very Profitable Product to Offer Your Customers
- Maximize the Potential of a DTG Printer by Printing More Than Ts
- Top 10 Reasons to Invest in an Epson DTG Printer
Title Sponsors include Kornit Digital Americas, STAHLS’, Omniprint, Epson America Inc., and CIT.
Presenting Sponsors include Neenah Coldenhove, Advertising Specialty Inst/ASI, Digital Technology Group, SanMar, Epilog Laser, Hirsch Solutions, GSG, Transfer Express, Melco, Brother DTG, and Equipment Zone.