Electronics For Imaging hosts its second EFI Ignite Virtual Experience event on June 17 and 18. During the two days, product experts cover a range of topics like new and trending market opportunities for printing companies in display graphics, packaging, custom furniture, and interior décor.
This series is for print businesses and industry media wanting to gain further insights into how they can use the latest technology for high-margin applications.
Applications that Wow for Profits Now begins on June 17 at 8 a.m. ET and covers the following:
- Introduction of Divisional Graphics (a new category born out of the requirements of the global pandemic for interior and exterior directional, wayfinding, and social distancing floor and wall graphics, decals, and signage)
- Steve Zwicker from Big Daddy’s Signs explains how business is booming with signs for distance celebrations like graduations, anniversaries, birthdays, and other special moments.
- Insights into high-margin applications in architectural and interior décor
- Wes Shinn from Oregon-based PVS Graphics talks about his business growth in custom décor
- Roll-to-roll printing capabilities from five-meter applications to multi-layer textured printing
- Roy Ritchie Jr. of New Jersey-based Roysons Corp. discusses roll-to-roll UV LED inkjet production of high-value, customized wallcoverings using white or clear inks and multi-layer textured printing
- Short-run packaging for high-impact customer experiences
- Demonstrations on the value-enhancing specialty applications featuring inline clear coat and white inks
“We have sessions highlighting the successes printing companies have seen by focusing on increased efficiencies, better print capabilities, and smart targeting of the right market opportunities,” says Ken Hanulec, vice president of Worldwide Marketing, EFI. “The COVID-19 situation has been tough on all of us, but with a changed landscape comes new paths for potential growth in the long term with inspirational ideas that can be incorporated into almost any printing business.”
For more information and registration, visit go.efi.com/en_us-Ignite-Virtual-Experience-Applications.html.