aeoon Technologies — a manufacturer of direct-to-garment (DTG) and direct-to-film (DTF) industrial printing solutions — partners up with ZSK Embroidery Technology & Equipment to bring an in-person learning event featuring DTG, DTF, and embroidery techniques and processes.
The open house happens June 24-25 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at aeoon’s North America headquarters in Brookfield, Wisconsin. The company is also taking visits by appointment only on June 26.
The event will feature hands-on presentations and printing, DTG classes, and embroidery integration.
Topics to be covered include:
- DTG / DTF Technology – Then and Now
- New Business Opportunities
- The COVID-19 Effect on DTG Growth
- Cost / Benefit Analysis
- Leveraging Financing in a Growing Business
- BYOG (Bring Your Own Graphics)
- Mixed Media – DTG / Embroidery – Growing a Niche
- Optical Digitizing