Below is information shared from Future Market Insight’s (FMI) latest report, “Custom T-shirt Printing Market Outlook – 2022-2032.”
According to the report, the global custom T-shirt printing market is anticipated to reach $9 billion by 2032 at a CAGR of 9.7% from 2022-2032.
The report says the growing trend — among the younger generation — of wearing graphic, pre-printed T-shirts with movie logos and slogans is propelling sales in the market.
This popularity is attributed to the availability of a wide range of colors, patterns, garments, words, or images printed on the shirts that reflect individual personalities. In addition, the cost-effective prices of these shirts, especially across emerging economies, also accelerates sales.
The report also notes the use of custom printed T-shirts to raise social awareness, raise a voice, and support a cause is seeing growth. In addition, customers in industries such as hospitality, logistics, construction, industrial, and medical, are increasingly providing custom printed T-shirts to their employees as a marketing tool.
Other T-shirt printing report highlights
- In terms of technique, the screen printing segment is expected to hold over 52.1% of the market share in 2021.
- The U.S. custom T-shirt printing market will contribute over 78.9% of the share in North America.
- Based on design, the artwork segment is expected to register a CAGR of 12.5% from 2022 to 2032.
- India is expected to spearhead the growth in the South Asia custom T-shirt printing market, with sales increasing at 16.6% CAGR through 2022 & beyond.
- Sales in Japan’s custom T-shirt printing market are expected to rise at over 15.0% CAGR over the forecast period.
Some of the key companies profiled in the report include CafePress, Custom Ink, Threadbird, Instant Imprints, and Kornit Digital.