What’s popular in one region or market doesn’t necessarily carry over to other ones. For example, some sublimators will tell you that name tags are their top seller, while others rarely sell them. When it comes to selling substrates, the key is to find something unique for a given situation, rather than focusing on what might be “popular.” With that said, here are some trends:
- Drinkware – it’s not just about coffee mugs anymore. New products such as camp mugs and mason jars are getting a lot of attention.
- Metal Signs – signage made from aluminum panels has always been a big seller. New advances with metal products have yielded versions that have increased UV fade resistance, making them ideal for outdoor use.
- Coasters – so many uses for so many markets; there are also several different materials available.
- Pet Tags – anything pet related is a good selling product.
- Phone Cases – personalized phone cases are still a hit.