If you find yourself in the rut of offering the same products and personalization options to your customers, summer is the perfect time to try something new. Here are suggestions for five popular summer activities your personalization business can capitalize on in the coming months.
If there is one thing everyone brings back from vacation, it’s pictures. Sublimate or UV print images onto any of these products and your customer will relive happy memories every time they pick them up.
- Journals, sketchbooks, or portfolios
- Wooden wall decor, like framed photo panels or paddles
- Drawstring bags, backpacks, and reusable shopping bags made of canvas or burlap
Is your customer planning a wedding? Pitch these ideas for bridal party gifts.
Bridesmaids: Leatherette compact mirrors or travel jewelry boxes that can be laser engraved; rosewood wine boxes with lids that can be sublimated, engraved, or UV printed; and leatherette wallets with wrist straps.
- Groomsmen: Laserable whiskey stone sets, flask gift sets, or bottle openers; laser engravable power banks and phone charging mats or leatherette bifold wallets with ID flip; and personalized executive golf gift sets, golf bag tags, or sublimatable ball markers.
Help your customers make their summertime social events successful with these items.
Double-wall vacuum insulated drinkware that keeps beverages cold for hours, stemless wine tumblers, pilsner tumblers, or slim and regular-sized beverage can holders that can be laser engraved, sublimated, or UV direct printed. Or serve beverages from a 64 oz. stainless steel or powder-coated growler.
- Sublimatable coasters are available in a variety of shapes and sizes. Cork, slate, bamboo, and silicone coasters can be laser engraved; in addition to leatherette coasters.
- Does your customer like to grill? Help the chef look their best with laser engraved or sublimatable barbeque tools or gift sets.
Event walks and races hit their stride during the summer months. Help your customers go beyond ribbons, medals, and trophies by showing them these options.
Banners and yard signs to help promote the event and highlight the route during the race.
- Commemorative race shirts that are decorated with either sublimation or heat transfer material.
- Laserable silicone and leatherette bracelets will help participants remember the cause long after the event is done.
It’s never too soon to talk with customers about their back-to-school needs because the end of summer will be here before you know it!
- Sublimatable lanyards, T-shirts, and glitter socks are great options. So are shirts, hats, bags, and stadium chairs decorated with heat transfer vinyl.
- Water bottles, both sublimatable and laser engravable, are popular items that can showcase school spirit every day.
- Decals, yard signs, and pole banners are great ways to show support at school, work, and home.
Start sharing these occasion-based ideas with your customers and you’ll see the results before summer ends.