GRAPHICS PRO EXPO (GPX) makes its first stop in Irving, Texas, March 10-12 (classes start March 9). GPX covers the awards and personalization, apparel decorating, and sign and digital graphics markets.
You will find exhibitors featuring the latest technology and products, free training sessions to learn new techniques and better business practices, networking opportunities, and more.
Your registration is free and includes access to:
- The expo hall
- Training in the Classroom
- Training in the Hall
- An after-hours networking event
- Exclusive discounts at area restaurants
You will find the following products from GPX exhibitors:
- Apparel and apparel decorating equipment
- Screen printing
- Laser engraving
- Business development and financing
- UV printing
- ADA/architectural signage
- Promotional products
- Wide-format printers, materials, and inks
- Heat presses
- Sign supplies and tools
- And more!
If you are new to the industry or looking to take your business and production processes to the next level, check out the training classes offered at GPX Irving. You can attend 90-minute sessions of Training in the Classroom or 15-30-minute Training in the Hall sessions by exhibitors in their booths. The training schedule is available for your reference.
You can expand your support network at GPX with other people who are passionate about the graphics industry by attending The Mixer @ GPX:
- Where: Bar Louie – Music Factory (across the street from the Irving Convention Center)
- When: Friday, March 11, 5-6:30 p.m.
Go to g-p-x.com for more information and updates, including the full schedule of the GPX experience across the U.S.