Part one of the series showcases the J-Series waterjet and its workflow. Part two focuses on the X-Series waterjet, showcasing the system’s over/under shuttle table.
Part one takes place on Sept. 24 at 11 a.m. ET. Part two takes place on Oct. 1 and 8 at 11 a.m. ET.
Highlights from the sessions include:
- Using various material handling options to boost efficiency and save time
- Changing of geometry without additional costs
- Expanding geometries with 5-axis cutting
- Cutting smaller parts quickly
- Increasing production with multi-head configurations
- Q&A segment
A member of Zotefoams’ North America team will be available to provide insight.