Videotel Digital, a digital signage manufacturer, will moderate a one-hour educational webinar with IAAPA, the International Association of Amusement Parks & Attractions, on Tuesday, Oct. 26 at 1 p.m. ET.
According to the company, the 60-minute event titled “After COVID: What We Learned & How We Reopened Safely Using Technology” will benefit attractions operators, technologists, and communications professionals responsible for digital communications networks.
Attendees can expect to learn:
- What approaches worked best and what did not work
- The most surprising challenges panelists faced and how they addressed them
- Which technologies proved most useful
- How to best prepare for the future
The forum also allows panelists to share experiences coping with closures and visitor restrictions, identify their biggest challenges, explain how they used technology to deal with the circumstances, what they learned as a result, and what advice they have for the future.
Featured discussion leaders include:
- Pete Colangelo, senior director of creative services for the Florida Aquarium
- Shane Welch, exhibits fabrication manager for the Science Museum of Oklahoma
- John Thompkins, IT manager for the Riverbanks Zoo & Garden
- Jay Shull, exhibits manager for Great Explorations Children’s Museum
Attendance for this 60-minute event is free for IAAPA members and $49 for non-members.