Videotel Digital, a manufacturer serving the digital signage industry, introduces the establishment of an advisory board. The advisory board debuts with three councils comprised of hands-on users of Videotel Digital technologies representing aquariums, museums, and houses of worship. The list of organizations represented includes:
- Robert Raad, new media artist, Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- Peter Colangelo, sr. director of creative services, The Florida Aquarium
- Zacchaeus Elliot, exhibit technician, Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center
- Jay Shull, exhibits manager, Great Exploration Children’s Museum
- Shane Welch, exhibits fabrication manager, Science Museum Oklahoma
- Joel Nielsen, exhibits specialist. University of Nebraska State Museum
- Mike White, technical director, Church at Rock Creek
- Colby McGehee, technical director, Racine Christian Church
Videotel Digital advisory board members meet quarterly to provide feedback and recommendations for improvements in existing products based on real-time usage, share challenges, react to new product ideas, and potentially beta-test prototypes.
Lisa Schneider, Videotel Digital’s EVP of marketing and sales, says, “We are extremely excited about our newly established advisory board as they will provide a direct connection between Videotel Digital’s engineering team and those who use our products on a day-to-day basis. We believe their insights on how our products are used will be invaluable in ensuring that we meet the needs of our customers.”
View the board here.