Texsource hosts an in-person screen printing class at its Argyle, Texas, location on Nov. 18 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT. The class will focus on using special effect inks and techniques.
In this hands-on class, Texsource staff will present:
- Introduction – What is screen printing?
- Degreasing a screen
- Screen coating
- Screen exposure
- Press setup
- Ink and screen selection
- Print stroke
- Artwork presentation – film and output devices
- How to process a screen (hands-on activities)
- Open discussion with sales representatives
- Printing basics (hands-on activities)
- After-job cleanup
- Recap and Q&A session with instructors
The company states, “If you are new to screen printing, if you have never screen printed before and are interested to learn, or if you are already screen printing and just want some tricks and refresher tips on the basics, this is the class for you.”
Classes at the Texas location are managed and offered exclusively by the Texsource Texas management and staff, and class reservations must be made directly for that location by calling 940-382-1234. All payments for classes must be made according to their instructions and cannot be purchased online directly.