Texsource Screen Printing Supply hosts an in-person screen printing class at its Georgia location on March 17 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET. The class will focus on using special effect inks and techniques.
- Discharge and plasticharge printing
- Matsui RFU water-based printing
- Heat transfers for plastisol inks
- Overlay foils
- Proper artwork preparation
- Choosing the right mesh count
- Using the correct emulsion
- Stencil thickness
- Why squeegee selection is important
- Off-contact and why it’s important
- Ink additives and proper ratios for use
- Curing for special effects inks
- Printing glitters, shimmers, crystalina, puff, and foils
- Overview of discharge printing
All attendees receive a free lunch. Register here.