SGP Partnership, an authority in sustainable printing facility certifications, opens nominations for its Sustainability Champion program.
According to the organization, the Sustainability Champion program recognizes its community members for outstanding efforts in making the environment a better place to work and live.
An SGP Sustainability Champion is said to be committed to positive change, shows passion through leadership, and exemplifies environmental stewardship and activism. Champions look beyond immediate, short-term goals and are committed to making an impact in a larger context.
Sustainability Champion nominee criteria:
• An excellent role model in sustainable practices
• Inspires others to work collaboratively and creatively on sustainable projects
• Initiates exploration of opportunities for continuous improvement
• Promotes a work or community environment by actions that cultivate sustainable practices
• Actively involved in company or community sustainable programs
• Leads by example in the mentorship and development of others sustainability ideas
Nominate an employee of an SGP certified facility, SGP patron, SGP brand leader, or SGP resource partner by April 1. The winner(s) will be announced on Earth Day 2022 (April 22).
Submit nominations here.