SAGE, a provider of marketing and business management solutions to the promotional products industry, announces the release of SAGE Mobile 11. According to the company, the app allows industry distributors access to research and business management operations while on the go and is also the official trade show planner for the PPAI Expo.
The company says the update introduces several new features, including a refresh to the product and supplier search areas. SAGE Mobile 11 users will see more fields to align with the recently updated capabilities of SAGE Online and SAGE Web, enabling Total Access customers to manage their business across platforms.
“We know our industry is always on the go. Because of that, we are committed to providing our customers a seamless experience whether they are using SAGE Online, SAGE Web, or SAGE Mobile to give them the flexibility they need,” says SAGE President David Natinsky.
Some of the new features in the SAGE Mobile 11 updates include:
- The ability to reply to chats from Apple and Android watches
- Support for live chat call mode so that users can answer live chats from their website on their mobile devices
- Refreshed pages within the product and supplier search areas, including the product search, search results, product detail, and supplier detail pages
- New large tile view for product search results
- Alphabetized “Other Filter Options” drop-down on the product search page
- New social media fields for the CRM module
- New “Canadian Friendly” product search option
- “What’s New” pop-up detailing added features after future updates