PromoKitchen, an all-volunteer, 501c3 non-profit organization led by professionals in the promotional products industry, announces a fund to honor its friend and founding PromoKitchen chef Tee Hamilton who recently lost her battle with cancer.
“Tee was a tireless advocate for the creative professional in the promotional products industry, and we are intent on continuing her crusade in this area,” says the organization’s website.
The Tee Hamilton Creative Scholarship aims to support promotional product industry professionals in pursuing creative or business education by paying up to 80% toward courses and conferences. The intent is to reduce financial barriers associated with continuing education.
How the Tee Hamilton Create Scholarship works:
- Applications accepted from Feb. 22-March 26, 2021.
- Chosen applicants will have up to 80% of the course’s cost or conference paid for.
- The course or conference must be completed or attended before February 2022.
- The scholarship recipient must follow up with PromoKitchen after completing the course or attending the conference by sharing the experience with the community and how the opportunity benefited them in their promotional products career. This can take the form of a podcast or written interview, video, blog, etc.
- The winner will be announced at PromoKitchen’s virtual Spring Fling Mixer on April 8, 2021.