Pantone hosts Bridging the Color Gap: Designing Digitally with Physical PMS Guides on Tues. Jan. 26, at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. ET.
In this educational webinar, designers can learn best practices using Pantone PMS guides and digital swatch libraries in Adobe Creative Cloud. The session will cover the following topics:
- How to use the various Pantone PMS physical color guides for different kinds of digital design
- Understanding color management in Adobe Creative Cloud
- How to work with creative cloud swatch libraries (the old way)
- Use of Pantone Connect to get the latest digital Pantone Colors in Creative Cloud
- How to use the Pantone Connect app to collect inspirations, design, and share palettes
Find more information and the registration form here.