Onyx Graphics Announces Series of Educational Webinars
Onyx Graphics offers a new series of educational webinars to help its customers maximize their investment. The interactive training programs are delivered live from Onyx experts across the globe.
The sessions come at no charge, in compact segments focused on specific business needs. Additionally, with color management being a hot topic for print shops, the company offers a special color-focused seminar on matching color across different printers with the company’s principal scientist and Chair of the International Color Consortium (ICC), Dr. Max Derhak.
“The purpose of these educational webinars is to help ONYX users everywhere hone their skills and maximize their investment,” says Matt Crawford, director of product marketing at Onyx Graphics. “We’ve already seen customers benefit by applying ONYX training to optimize workflows and save money during this difficult time.”
Below is a list of currently available webinars:
- Dr. Max Derhak: DeviceLink+ Profiles for Improving Site-Wide Color
- Dr. Max Derhak: ICC Profile Build Options and iccMAX
- SwatchBooks: Matching Color with Ease
- ONYX Hub: Save Money with Print Data
- Specialty Inks: Get to Grips with White Ink
- ONYX Cut Workflow: Closing the Print-and-Cut Gap
- ColorCheck: Printing with Confidence
Customers can visit www.onyxgfx.com/support/training for the schedule. Onyx adds new classes weekly.