This year, the company announces that — since its inception in 2015 through its 2021 fiscal year — the Buy & Give program has generated more than $565,000 for the Midwest communities that these charitable organizations serve.
According to the company, the Buy & Give initiative allows businesses to support local charities through routine purchases of Buy & Give brand office paper. Millcraft donates $1 to the program for every carton of paper purchased. Millcraft partners with Domtar — a provider of fiber-based products — to market Buy & Give multipurpose paper throughout Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, New York, and West Virginia.
2021 Buy & Give organizations include:
- Blessings in a Back Pack (Louisville, Kentucky)
- C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital/University of Michigan Health System (Detroit, Michigan)
- Easter Seals/The Miracle League of North Oakland (Detroit, Michigan)
- Hospice of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton (Dayton, Ohio)
- Make a Wish – Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana (Fort Wayne, Kentucky & Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital (Columbus, Ohio)
- Prayers from Maria (Cleveland, Ohio)
“Buy & Give grew out of Millcraft’s mission to meaningfully impact those with whom we work each and every day,” says Millcraft President and CEO Travis Mlakar. “With the ongoing health and economic challenges our communities continue to face, there is no prouder achievement for the entire Millcraft family than this means of giving back in some small measure to those in greatest need.”
John Milazo, Domtar vice president of merchant sales, remarks, “Domtar is dedicated to supporting our customers and honored to partner with Millcraft on their Buy & Give program. Millcraft’s unwavering focus on helping those in need and giving back to their local communities aligns perfectly with Domtar’s core principles and values. We commend and congratulate our friends at Millcraft on another successful year.”