LG Business Solutions announces a complete overhaul of its LG Pro Portal. According to LG, leveraging years of customer feedback, the new portal offers a streamlined means to manage transactions, find product info and marketing materials, track shipments, and redeem member rewards.
Current LG Pro Partner members who attend InfoComm 2023 can sign up for the new portal* at LG’s booth. Partners not attending InfoComm 2023 will be invited to sign up for the new LG Pro Portal via email.
“The LG Pro Program allows members to store information, track projects, and redeem special rewards and benefits, but the existing interface had become an obstruction to simple, fast access needed for efficient workflows,” says Anthony Jimenez, LG Business Solutions USA head of channel marketing. “The new LG Pro Portal was designed to put everything LG Pro has to offer right at users’ fingertips, including built-in volume incentive rebate (VIR) tracking that provides vital updates to aid efficient operations. We leveraged direct partner input and beta testing to deliver an improved experience and eliminate the confusion from our previous portal, which consisted of seven related websites.”
All current LG Pro Program portals and functions will be combined into a new, more intuitive user interface, providing simple consolidated access to:
- Dashboard for current MDF/VIR tracking
- Sales Portal – MDF/Credits/Debits and real-time tracking
- Salesforce – Orders/Deal registration/Bid Desk
- LG Pro Points redemption
- LG Pro Partner Store – Product discounts for employees, family, and friends
- Access to media assets and marketing collateral
- On-Demand Campaign-in-a-Box assets leveraging LG’s marketing concierge service
- Online Training – Access to Sales 101 Training and future classes
- Business Innovation Center Booking – Meetings, client tours, and more
- Find A Dealer – Partner Locator
*New portal will eventually become mandatory as the existing portals are deactivated