Johnson Plastics Plus (JPP), a provider of products and equipment for laser and rotary engraving, sublimation, heat transfer printing, and UV-LED printing, announces an upcoming webinar titled Health & Safety Products for the New Workplace.
The one-hour session takes place on Tuesday, July 28, at 2 p.m. ET and addresses the demand for products focused on customer, employee, and student safety.
Stacey Wolke, sales manager for consumable products, hosts the session and showcases solutions to offer customers. Attendees can expect the following from the webinar:
- The latest options in permanent and semi-permanent sneeze guards
- An in-depth overview of JPP’s face shields and sublimated face masks
- A look at current pre-fabricated safety and informational signage
- Information on how to offer customers personalized options that set you apart from the competition
- Details on how to tap into additional markets like education and healthcare
Register for the webinar here.