Gunold USA, a wholesale embroidery supplier, hosts a webinar titled “Machine Maintenance Basics & Beyond” on Sept. 12 and Sept. 19 at 11 a.m. ET.
Hosted by Bill Garvin, the owner of BG Tech Services, the 90-minute webinar will cover the most critical components of an embroidery machine, what they do, and how they work. Attendees will also learn preventative maintenance tips and tools.
Instruction is broken down into six parts:
- Part 1: Tension and bobbin cases & rotary hook timing
- Part 2: Reciprocator & needle bar drivers
- Part 3: Trimmers, pickers, & wiper
- Part 4: Presser foot, take up lever, & check/take up springs
- Part 5: X-Y drivers — brains of the operation
- Part 6: TLC — oiling, greasing & cleaning
Registration is $39.99, and attendees will receive the following upon registering:
- A free Gunold machine embroidery tool kit valued at $22.50
- Webinar recording + bonus videos
- H-test download
- Q&A PDF
- Powerpoint presentation PDF
- Needle, fabric, thread, and backing guide PDFs