Gunold Hosts Embroidery Basics Webinar
Tune in April 18 at 11 a.m. ET to learn what you need to succeed in embroidery
(Image courtesy Gunold)
Gunold USA, a wholesale embroidery supplier, hosts a webinar titled “Embroidery Basics: What You Need to Know to Succeed” on April 18 at 11 a.m. ET.
Hosted by Bill Garvin, the owner of BG Tech Services, the free 40-minute webinar will cover the fundamentals of needles, thread, bobbins, backings, and toppings, including what you need on hand and how to keep production running smoothly and on point.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Select the correct needle, thread, and backing for the job
- Change their needles the right way every time
- Clean and maintain their bobbin case
- Do more with their specialty products
- Web specials on the day of the event
- A chance to win door prizes
- A free embroidery design
- Access to webinar recording post-event