If you missed GRAPHICS PRO EXPO (GPX) in Irving, Texas, or Indianapolis, don’t fret, GPX stops in Meadowlands, New Jersey, July 15-16 (classes start on July 14).
GPX Meadowlands provides a wide range of products and services to source in person with the added bonus of being co-located with the NSSA NORTHEAST SIGN EXPO.
At this year’s expo, you’ll see:
- Wide-format digital printers, equipment, and media
- Sign supplies and services
- LED and lighted sign products
- Lift trucks and installation equipment
- Dimensional and architectural signs, extrusions, and sign kits
- Wrap vinyl and tools
- Apparel decoration, including blanks, screen printing, heat transfers, embroidery, and DTG
- The latest and greatest engravers on the market
- The best products for small- and large-format sublimation
- Personalization and promotional products
- And more
In addition to a full slate of Training in the Classroom throughout the show, the Northeast States Sign Association (NSSA) will host a panel discussion on Friday, July 16 at 9-9:45 a.m., titled Planning for Your Company’s Future Resiliency.
NSSA directors and members will present an overview of the current sign industry landscape and discuss what they see as the trajectory for future sales, inventory, and finance. Panelists include Paul Tripp, Classic Signs; Bruce Walker, Central Paper, Wide Format Technologies; Joe Mauldin, Alliance Franchise Brands; and Ed Sullivan, Hanson Sign Companies.