For shops looking to expand their offerings, delve into new profit centers, and improve their business and production processes, GRAPHICS PRO EXPO (GPX) in Irving, Texas, March 10-12, provides a full slate of expert-led classes, which begin on March 9. Click on the title of each for more information.
Wednesday, March 9
10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Join the DTG Revolution! Sponsored by Hirsch Solutions Inc.
- How to Price Yourself for Profit. Sponsored by GRAPHICS PRO with Matt Richart
Thursday, March 10
- Finding Success in the Laser Engraving Industry: Application Ideas and Tips to Boost Production. Sponsored by Epilog Laser
- Starting Sublimation: What Do I Need? Sponsored by JDS Industries
11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Learning the Sublimation Business. Sponsored by HIX Corp
- Skills, Materials & Laser Hacks to Help You Succeed in a Changing Business Environment. Sponsored by Trotec Laser
Friday, March 11
- Lights, Camera, Action! Become a Sandcarving Star! Sponsored by IKONICS Imaging
- Screen Print with Just a Heat Press. Sponsored by Transfer Express
11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Taking the Pain out of the Digital Artwork Process. Sponsored by Reece Supply Co
- Print More Than T-Shirts. Sponsored by Transfer Express
- Everyone Can Learn CorelDRAW. Sponsored by Corel Trainer
Saturday, March 12
10:30 a.m. – Noon
- Pricing Strategies: Are You Getting Paid for Your Time? Sponsored by GRAPHICS PRO with Matt Charboneau
Registration is free and includes:
- Entrance to the exhibit hall each day
- Unlimited Training in the Classroom and Training in the Hall
- Chances to win $500 in Buyer Buicks each day
- After-hours networking event: The Mixer @ GPX takes place at Bar Louie – Music Factory, just across from the Irving Convention Center, from 5-6:30 p.m. on Friday, March 11, for drinks, hors d’oeuvres, fun, and networking
GPX gives graphics shops access to the awards and personalization, apparel decorating, and sign and digital graphics markets, all under one roof in six convenient locations. Go to g-p-x.com for more information and updates.