Vastex International hosts a two-day workshop titled Performance Fabrics and Special Effects. Instructor Charlie Taublieb leads the hands-on event focused on performance fabrics, the inks they require, and the special effects possible.
The Aug. 7-8 workshop covers everything from artwork and screen making to printing techniques, and attendees can expect to learn about the ins and outs of:
- Designing and separating for performance fabrics
- Understanding and working with silicone inks
- Special effects on performance fabrics
- Water-based and discharge special effects
- Foils and the different ways to use them
The course features step-by-step procedures to ensure successful finished prints.
Vastex instructs attendees to wear work clothes, face masks, and the company will provide the rest. The workshop takes place at Vastex’s facility in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, and is designed for beginners to advanced printers.
Register for the workshop here.