Nominations are now open for the 2020 REGGIE Awards, which recognize excellence and progress in the apparel decoration industry.
Powered by the 2 Regular Guys podcast and its hosts Aaron Montgomery and Terry Combs, the apparel decoration community completely controls the competition.
Montgomery explains, “There is no panel, no placed nominations; everything from the nominating to the voting, etc., is completely done by the community. We just provide the platform to help celebrate the people, companies, and products making a difference in our industry.”
In its eighth year, Montgomery and Combs have made a couple of changes:
If those filling out the nomination form don’t know of someone specifically for a category, enter N/A into the field, as each field does not need to have an entry this year.
The other change this year includes a more thorough investigation of nominations. Montgomery explains, “For example, if they are nominated for the up and comer category, which is 40 and under, they do need to be 40 or under, and we will be reaching out to the nominee to verify.”
Categories for 2020 include:
- Best new product (new for 2020)
- Best sales or customer service representative
- Company that provides the best customer service
- Best industry educator
- Best online education content
- Most influential up and comer (under 40)
- Best guest on 2 Regular Guys podcast
- Women in garment decorating
- Most inspirational/encouraging community member
- Best ambassador for the industry
Place your nominations at www.2regularguys.com/reggies.