The GRAPHICS PRO EXPO (GPX) event schedule kicks off in Irving, Texas, March 10-12 (classes start March 9), and in Denver, Colorado, April 12-14 (classes start April 11). Registration is free and open for both events: click here to register for Irving, and click here to register for Denver.
Registration is free and includes:
- Entrance to the expo hall each day
- Unlimited Training in the Classroom and Training in the Hall
- Chances to win $500 in Buyer Bucks each day
- After-hours networking events
In Irving, The Mixer @ GPX takes place at Bar Louie – Music Factory, just across from the Irving Convention Center, from 5-6:30 p.m. on Friday, March 11, for drinks, hors d’oeuvres, fun, and networking.
In Denver, for Drinx @ GPX, head over to the GRAPHICS PRO booth inside the exhibit hall on Thursday, April 14, from 3-4 p.m. for beers and soft drinks.
In addition to a full slate of Training in the Classroom and the Hall with Exhibitors, GRAPHICS PRO is sponsoring additional classes in Irving with Lon Winters of Graphic Elephants and Matt Charboneau of Storm Mountain Signs, and in Denver with Winters, Charboneau, and Dallas Fowler and Matt Richart of Digital EFX Wraps.
After Irving and Denver, GPX travels to:
- Indianapolis, Indiana, June 2-4, featuring WRAPSCON (registration opens Feb. 28)
- Meadowlands, New Jersey, July 21-22 (registration opens April 18)
- Long Beach, California, Aug. 4-6 (registration opens May 2)
- Charlotte, North Carolina, Sept. 16-17, featuring START HERE ACADEMY (registration opens June 14)
GPX gives graphics shops access to the awards and personalization, apparel decorating, and sign and digital graphics markets, all under one roof in six convenient locations. Go to g-p-x.com for more information and updates.