GRAPHICS PRO EXPO (GPX) announces that registration is now open for the final stop of 2021: Charlotte, North Carolina, Friday, Oct. 29 – Saturday, Oct. 30 (classes open on Thursday, Oct. 28).
Following successful and safe events across the U.S., GPX brings related graphics markets together in one venue at the Charlotte Convention Center, including signmaking, wide-format printing, screen printing, apparel decoration, sublimation, awards, engraving, specialty graphics, custom gifts, and everything personalized.
Registration is free and includes unlimited training in the hall and the classroom by exhibitors, chances to win $500 in Buyer Bucks each day, and more. Click here to register.
Find more information, including the schedule, who’s exhibiting, training, travel info, and COVID safety protocols here.
Educational classes scheduled for the Charlotte GPX event include:
Thursday, Oct. 28 (both classes are 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- Print on Purpose – How to Start and Grow a Successful Print Business with Digital Technology Group
- Join the DTG Revolution! with Hirsch Solutions
Friday, Oct. 29
- Get the Most from Your Laser Investment: Tips & Techniques to Save Time & Increase Profits with Epilog Laser
- Troubleshooting Sublimation with JDS Industries
- Manage your Graphics, Boost Your Profitability with GraphicsFlow/InkSoft
- Profitable Sandcarving – Small Investment, Large Potential with IKONICS Imaging
- Skills, Strategies & Laser Hacks to Help You Succeed in a Changing Business Environment with Trotec Laser
- Screen Print with Just a Heat Press with Transfer Express
- CorelDRAW A to Z with Corel Trainer
Saturday, Oct. 30
- Top Apparel Trends and How to Print Them with STAHLS’
- Should You Print Licensed Logos? with Transfer Express
- Learn Sandcarving with Rayzist Photomask with Rayzist
- Why UV Print & Why Now with PDS Equipment
For more information, including times and any updates/additions, go to the GPX Charlotte event page.
If you can’t make it to Charlotte, check out GPX events near you in the following locations…
Long Beach, CA
Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center
Aug. 12-14, 2021
David L. Lawrence Convention Center
Sept. 24-25, 2021
For more information, check out the website at graphics-pro-expo.com.