When considering purchasing a laser, I believe that laser maintenance is one of the biggest factors to consider. Some key questions include:
- How easy is it to adjust or realign the optics?
- What do I do when the table is not level?
- What parts wear out the most and what do they cost?
- What parts can I replace myself without having a technician come in?
- If I need a technician, where are they located and how much will it cost to use them?
- Can I speak to the technical support team before I buy? (It is a great idea to ask them what most of their calls are about. You might even want to see a copy of instructions for replacing a part.)
- Are instructions easy to read and follow?
-Bob Hagel, Eagle’s Mark