Spice up traditional awards by adding a little bling to them. Below are the basic steps.
- Place a piece of cardboard paper on the working table for cutting.
- To create a stencil for the design you want to rhinestone, send a file of the design’s outline to your laser.
- Pour the rhinestones over the stencil and use a soft brush to brush the rhinestones into the stencil holes.
- Use a transfer paper to stick the rhinestones.
- Stick the transferred rhinestones onto the trophy.
- Use a heat press or iron to properly affix the rhinestones onto the trophy.
- Remove the transfer paper.
-Devin Huang, GCC
Step five: stick the transferred rhinestones onto the trophy. (Image courtesy GCC)