GRAPHICS PRO EXPO, co-located with the NSSA NORTHEAST SIGN EXPO, lands in New Jersey next week at the Meadowlands Exposition Center. Classes start on Wednesday, July 14, and the expo hall opens Thursday and Friday, July 15-16.
- Join the DTG Revolution, sponsored by Hirsch Solutions Inc.
- Get the Most from Your Laser Investment: Tips & Techniques to Save Time & Increase Profits, sponsored by Epilog Laser
- Troubleshooting Sublimation, sponsored by JDS Industries
- Profitable Sandcarving – Small Investment, Large Potential, sponsored by IKONICS Imaging
- Should You Print Licensed Logos? Sponsored by Transfer Express
- New Opportunities in LED Sign Retrofits, sponsored by the Northeast States Sign Association (NSSA)
- Skills, Strategies & Laser Hacks to Help you Succeed in a Changing Business Environment, sponsored by Trotec Laser
- CorelDRAW A to Z, sponsored by Corel Trainer
- Top Apparel Trends and How to Print Them, sponsored by STAHLS’
- Screen Print with Just a Heat Press, sponsored by Transfer Express
NSSA directors and members will present an overview of the current sign industry landscape and discuss what they see as the trajectory for future sales, inventory, and finance. Panelists include Paul Tripp, Classic Signs; Bruce Walker, Central Paper, Wide Format Technologies; Joe Mauldin, Alliance Franchise Brands; and Ed Sullivan, Hanson Sign Companies. Rachel Wolfgang of Poyant Signs will moderate.
Find more information about training at GPX Meadowlands and a full schedule here.
GPX Meadowlands will provide a wide range of products and services to source in person, including:
- Wide-format digital printers, equipment, and media
- Sign supplies and services
- LED and lighted sign products
- Lift trucks and installation equipment
- Dimensional and architectural signs, extrusions, and sign kits
- Wrap vinyl and tools
- Apparel decoration, including blanks, screen printing, heat transfers, embroidery, and DTG
- The latest and greatest engravers on the market
- The best products for small- and large-format sublimation
- Personalization and promotional products
- And more