GRAPHICS PRO EXPO (GPX) opens Friday, Sept. 24, and runs through Saturday, Sept. 25, at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in a new location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Classes start on Thursday, Sept. 23, and the expo hall will be open Friday and Saturday.
Face masks will be required inside the convention center and will be available for those who need one. You can learn more about GPX Safe protocols here.
Registration is free and includes entrance to the exhibit hall, unlimited training in the classroom and the hall, and a chance to win $500 in Buyer Bucks each day. Click here to register.
GPX Pittsburgh Training Schedule
Thursday, Sept. 23
- Join the DTG Revolution, sponsored by Hirsch Solutions Inc.
- Print on Purpose – How to Start and Grow a Successful Print Business, sponsored by Digital Technology Group
Friday, Sept. 24
- Investment: Tips & Techniques to Save Time & Increase Profits, sponsored by Epilog Laser
- Troubleshooting Sublimation, sponsored by JDS Industries
- Skills, Strategies, & Laser Hacks to Help you Succeed in a Changing Business Environment, sponsored by Trotec Laser
- Screen Print with Just a Heat Press, sponsored by Transfer Express
- CorelDRAW A to Z, sponsored by Corel Trainer
Saturday, Sept. 25
- Profitable Sandcarving – Small Investment, Large Potential, sponsored by IKONICS Imaging
- Top Apparel Trends and How to Print Them, sponsored by STAHLS’
- Should you Print Licensed Logos?, Sponsored by Transfer Express
Click here to view the class schedule, and for more information about each class.
GPX Pittsburgh will provide a wide range of products and services to source in person, including:
- Wide-format digital printers, equipment, and media
- Sign supplies and services
- LED and lighted sign products
- Installation tools and equipment
- Dimensional and architectural signs, extrusions, and sign kits
- Wrap vinyl and tools
- Apparel decoration, including blanks, screen printing, heat transfers, embroidery, and DTG
- The latest and greatest engravers on the market
- The best products for small- and large-format sublimation
- Personalization and promotional products
- Financing and financial services
- And more!
If you can’t make it to Pittsburgh, check out the final GPX event for 2021 at the following location:
Charlotte Convention Center