GRAPHICS PRO EXPO (GPX) opens Thursday, Aug. 12, and runs through Saturday, Aug. 14, at the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center in Long Beach, California. Classes start on Wednesday, Aug. 11, and the expo hall will be open Thursday through Saturday.
Per local orders, face masks are required at all times in the facility and will be available for those who need one. Learn about GPX Safe event safety protocols here.
Registration is free and includes entrance to the exhibit hall all three days, unlimited training in the classroom and the hall, plus a chance to win $500 in Buyer Bucks each day. Click here to register.
GPX Long Beach Training Schedule
Wednesday, Aug. 11
- Join the DTG Revolution, sponsored by Hirsch Solutions Inc.
Thursday, Aug. 12
- Get the Most from Your Laser Investment: Tips & Techniques to Save Time & Increase Profits, sponsored by Epilog Laser
- Top Apparel Trends and How to Print Them, sponsored by STAHLS’
- Manage Your Graphics, Boost your Profitability, sponsored by GraphicsFlow/InkSoft
- Screen Print with Just a Heat Press, sponsored by Transfer Express
- Skills, Strategies & Laser Hacks to Help You Succeed in a Changing Business Environment, sponsored by Trotec Laser
Friday, Aug. 13
- CorelDRAW A to Z, sponsored by Corel Trainer
- Troubleshooting Sublimation, sponsored by JDS Industries
- Should You Print Licensed Logos? Sponsored by Transfer Express
- Why UV Print & Why Now, sponsored by PDS Equipment
- Learn Sandcarving with Rayzist Photomask, sponsored by Rayzist Photomask
Find times and more information about each session here.
GPX Long Beach will offer a wide range of products and services to source in person, including:
- Wide-format digital printers, equipment, and media
- Sign supplies and services
- LED and lighted sign products
- Installation tools and equipment
- Dimensional and architectural signs, extrusions, and sign kits
- Wrap vinyl and tools
- Apparel decoration, including blanks, screen printing, heat transfers, embroidery, and DTG
- The latest and greatest engravers on the market
- The best products for small- and large-format sublimation
- Personalization and promotional products
- Financing and financial services
- And more!
If you can’t make it to Long Beach, check out the remaining GPX events at the following locations:
David L. Lawrence Convention Center
Charlotte Convention Center