GRAPHICS PRO EXPO (GPX) opens Friday, Oct. 29, and runs through Saturday, Oct. 30, at the Charlotte Convention Center in Charlotte, North Carolina. Classes start on Thursday, Oct. 28, and the expo hall will be open Friday and Saturday for the final graphics event of 2021.
Face masks will be required at all times within the facility and available for those who need one. You can learn more about GPX Safe protocols here.
Registration is free and includes entrance to the exhibit hall, unlimited training in the classroom and the hall, and a chance to win $500 in Buyer Bucks each day. Click here to register.
GPX Charlotte Training Schedule
Thursday, Oct. 28
- Join the DTG Revolution, sponsored by Hirsch Solutions Inc.
- Print on Purpose – How to Start and Grow a Successful Print Business, sponsored by Digital Technology Group
Friday, Oct. 29
- Get the Most from Your Laser Investment: Tips & Techniques to Save Time & Increase Profits, sponsored by Epilog Laser
- Troubleshooting Sublimation, sponsored by JDS Industries
- Profitable Sandcarving – Small Investment, Large Potential, sponsored by IKONICS Imaging
- Skills, Strategies, & Laser Hacks to Help You Succeed in a Changing Business Environment, sponsored by Trotec Laser
- Screen Print with Just a Heat Press, sponsored by Transfer Express
- Learn Sandcarving with Rayzist Photomask, sponsored by Rayzist Photomask
Saturday, Oct. 30
- CorelDRAW A to Z, sponsored by Corel Trainer
- Top Apparel Trends and How to Print Them, sponsored by STAHLS’
- Should You Print Licensed Logos? Sponsored by Transfer Express
- Why UV Print & Why Now, sponsored by PDS Equipment
View the class schedule for more information about each class.
GPX Charlotte will provide a wide range of products and services to source in person, including:
- Wide-format digital printers, equipment, and media
- Sign supplies and services
- LED and lighted sign products
- Dimensional and architectural signs, including post and panel
- Wrap vinyl and tools
- Apparel decoration, including blanks, screen printing, heat transfers, embroidery, and DTG
- The latest and greatest engravers on the market
- The best products for small- and large-format sublimation
- And more!
Stay up to date with GPX dates in 2022 and get a head start on planning at graphics-pro-expo.com.