GRAPHICS PRO EXPO (GPX) continues its U.S. tour in Charlotte, North Carolina, April 27-28. Registration opens on Jan. 20 and is free until the event starts. Click here to register now.
- Entrance to the exhibit hall each day
- Unlimited Training in the Classroom and Training in the Hall
- Chances to win $500 in Buyer Bucks each day
- The Mixer: an after-hours networking event at The Public House from 5-6:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 27, for drinks and hors d’oeuvres. The Mixer is sponsored by CIT
Designed for shops in the awards and personalization, apparel decorating, and sign and digital graphics markets, GPX features the latest products, education on a variety of topics, access to related markets and new profit centers, and networking opportunities.
GPX Gold Sponsors are CIT and Epilog Laser. Silver Sponsors are JDS and ORAFOL.
Registration is also open for GPX Irving, Texas, March 9-10. Click here for details.
After Charlotte, GPX travels to:
- Indianapolis, IN, June 15-16, featuring START HERE ACADEMY (registration opens March 10)
- Portland, OR, July 19-20 (registration opens April 14)
- Long Beach, CA, Aug. 18-19, featuring WRAPSCON (registration opens May 12)
- Baltimore, MD, Sept. 13-14 (registration opens June 9)
For more information about the GPX 2023 schedule, go to g-p-x.com. To register for Charlotte, click here.