GRAPHICS PRO EXPO (GPX) travels to Indianapolis, June 15-16 (classes start June 14). GPX brings three graphics markets to Indy: awards and personalization, apparel decorating, and sign and digital graphics.
Since registration opened, more exhibitors have signed up, including Ace Transfer Co Inc, Americas Print Show, Brother International, Budget Inks, EG-PRO Performance Gear, GM Graphics, M&R Companies, Mimaki USA, Next Level Apparel, Pennant Sportswear, PPAI Expo, Tech Support Screen Printing Supplies, and TKO Sales.
New exhibitors at GPX Indianapolis this year include: 1 Source BPO, 4Ever Products, Ace Transfer Co Inc, Allied Powers LLC, Americas Print Show, Ascentium Capital, Direct Color Systems, EG-PRO Performance Gear, FAST by SM, GM Graphics, Gregory Inc, M&R Companies, Millcraft, Mimaki USA, Next Level Apparel, Pennant Sportswear, PPAI Expo, Press Hall, SignTech Wholesale, 613 Originals, Tech Support Screen Printing Supplies, and Webstores Simple.
GPX exhibitors – including Gold Sponsors First Citizens Bank Equipment Finance (formerly CIT) and Epilog and Silver Sponsors JDS, Webstores Simple, and Ascentium Capital – will showcase the latest technology and products, including the following:
- Wide-format printers
- Inks, media, and finishing tools and supplies
- Apparel and apparel decorating equipment
- Screen printing
- Laser engraving
- Business development and financing
- UV printing
- ADA/architectural signage
- Promotional products
- Heat presses
- Sign supplies and tools
- And more
Registration is free and includes access to:
- The expo hall
- Training in the Classroom
- START HERE Academy on June 14 from 4-8 p.m. (doors open at 3)
- An after-hours networking event on Thursday, June 15, sponsored by First Citizens Bank: The Mixer @ GPX at Victory Field for drinks and hors d’oeuvres, 5-6:30 p.m.
- Exclusive discounts at area restaurants and attractions
To register, click here, and go to g-p-x.com for more information and updates, including the full schedule of the GPX events across the U.S.