GRAPHICS PRO EXPO (GPX) makes its first stop in Irving, Texas, March 9-10 (classes start March 8). Since registration opened, new exhibitors have signed up and classes have been added to the educational slate.
Of special note is the Apparel Decorator Panel, hosted by Graphic Elephants’ Lon Winters and featuring industry luminaries Brett Bowden of MADE Lab, Nathan Belz of Impress Designs, Lady Print Boss of T-Shirt Shop Dallas, Christina Haines of Varsity and Print Girl Mafia, and Nikki Bowen of Machine Gun Graphics and Print Girl Mafia.
Click here to view the entire educational schedule.
GPX exhibitors – including Gold Sponsors CIT and Epilog and Silver Sponsors JDS, ORAFOL, and Reece Supply Company – will showcase the latest technology and products, including the following:
- Wide-format printers
- Inks, media, and finishing tools and supplies
- Apparel and apparel decorating equipment
- Screen printing
- Laser engraving
- Business development and financing
- UV printing
- ADA/architectural signage
- Promotional products
- Heat presses
- Sign supplies and tools
- And more
Registration is free and includes access to:
- The expo hall
- Training in the Classroom
- An after-hours networking event on Thursday, March 9: The Mixer @ GPX at Bar Louie – Music Factory, right across the street from the Irving Convention Center, 5-6:30 p.m.
- Exclusive discounts at area restaurants
To register, click here, and go to g-p-x.com for more information and updates, including the full schedule of the GPX events across the U.S.