A Pre-Business Checklist for the New Laser Engraver
While the laser itself is an incredible tool, you can't simply install it and start a business
While the laser itself is an incredible tool, you can’t simply install it and start a business. As with any new endeavor, you’ll need a plan. This is the final step before creating your business plan. You’ll need to determine the following:
- What business am I interested in starting?
- What services or products will I sell?
- Where will I be located?
- What skills and experience do I bring to the business?
- What will be my legal structure?
- What will I name my business?
- What equipment or supplies will I need?
- What insurance coverage will be needed?
- What financing will I need?
- What are my resources?
- How will I compensate myself?
Keep reading for more questions to consider when starting a laser engraving business.