If you are like me (and millions of others) who have bought into Apple’s digitally connected world that includes Apple Watch, iPhone, and AirPods, you’ll love this new charging station. Made of Unisub hardboard, this two-piece stand provides a personalized resting place for your devices while charging on a desk, kitchen counter, or nightstand. Android folks will also appreciate this charging stand.
There’s a lot of room for personalization with full-color designs, photos, and monograms. The stand features an imprintable glossy white surface with a black back and edges that help deliver a professionally finished product. The unique lightweight, collapsible design makes it the ideal accessory for travelers. The hardboard charging station can be decorated using a standard sublimation printer and flat heat press.
- Digital template
- Printed transfer
- Blank hardboard pieces
- Heat tape
- Heat gloves
- Protective paper
- Flat heat press
- Download a digital product template and use it to create artwork for this uniquely shaped item
- Print the transfer
- Cover the bottom table of the heat press with a blank protective sheet of paper
- Secure transfer to each piece of hardboard using heat tape
- Place hardboard face-up (attached transfer face-down) on the protective paper, cover with another sheet of protective paper, and press for 1 minute, 45 seconds at 400 F with medium pressure
- Carefully remove the hardboard from the press, remove the transfer, and let cool on a flat surface