Sublimation blanks manufacturers and suppliers, like Unisub, are introducing several new metal shapes for use as refrigerator magnets, like hex/honeycomb, rectangle, square, round, and banner/tag. Try flipping the banner shape upside down to use as a tag (shown above).
Whether used to show off a favorite photo, provide save-the-date info, or promote a business, a personalized refrigerator magnet is a unique and inexpensive communication device that everyone loves.
Each shape comes with a 1″ magnet attached to the back after imaging. Sublimate your contact info on the back so that people know where they came from and can contact you for any of their needs.
- Digital template
- Printed transfer
- Blank refrigerator magnets
- Heat tape
- Protective paper
- Heat gloves
- Flat heat press
- Download a digital product template and use it to create artwork for these uniquely shaped items.
- Print the transfer.
- Cover the bottom table of the heat press with a blank protective sheet of paper.
- Secure transfer to metal using heat tape.
- Place metal piece face-up (attached transfer face-down) on the protective paper, cover with another sheet of protective paper, and press for 75 seconds at 400 F with medium pressure.
- Carefully remove the metal from the press, remove the transfer, and let cool.