Most people try to make the most of their time at home. Whether entertaining friends or having family time, your customers want their homes to reflect them and their tastes. Here are some ideas that you can capitalize on…
- Signs and wall art. Customized wall art and signage can include funny signs, poignant art reproductions, personal photos, and images printed on canvas.
- Beverage items like decanter sets and coasters. Popular beverage items, including decanters, coasters, and glasses, can be offered in a variety of shapes and sizes. Now customize them with a monogram or a funny saying.
- Cutting boards. Genuine wood cutting boards are practical and, if customized, great home décor items, too. An Acacia wood bread board that hangs in the kitchen with the family name etched on one side is home décor that’s also useful. Engrave the reverse side with a recipe.
- Photo frames. Customize favorite photos by reproducing them on canvas and adding a great frame. If the customer just wants to display the photo as is, enhance it with a personalized frame in a variety of materials including wood, metal, glass, crystal, leather, and even vegan leather.
- Door mats. It’s what guests see even before entering a home. You can customize door mats with a surname spelled out in Olde English Script or offer multiple options to change mats with the seasons or holidays.
-Lou McNeil, Creative Gifts International