This article is from our older website archives. Some content may not be formatted or attributed properly. Please Contact Us if you feel it needs to be corrected. Thank you.
- When creating the text plate, the image/text must be inverted and mirrored so that the impression is readable.
- The engraving depth of stamping should be about 1.1 mm for a good impression.
- Laser engraving of rubber requires relatively high laser power to achieve a certain level of productivity. The more power that is used, the faster the engraving.
- Use a 1.5-inch lens for stamps with delicate details.
- Efficient extraction with activated carbon is important to remove dust and absorb odor. If large quantities of rubber are to be laser engraved, a pre-filter can be installed between the laser and the extraction system to reduce the filter cost.
-Josh Stephens, Lasers Plus